Sunday January 15 – Brunch – Albert’s Family Restaurant @ Bonnie Doon Mall – 9AM – Facebook
- Come join us for brunch at a family friendly restaurant.
Saturday January 21 –“Newbie Night”- Elephant and Castle @ City Centre Mall – 7 PM – Facebook
- If you’re new to the SEA or atheism/agnosticism and interested in meeting some other new people in an informal setting, and learning what the SEA is all about, this is the event for you!
- Please RSVP with Facebook or by contacting us.
- There will be a reservation under “Marion”, so ask the greeter and they’ll point you towards the correct table.
Sunday January 22 – Stitch & Bitch – Remedy Café – 8631 109 St – 1PM – Facebook
- Bring along some kind of portable handicraft and meet some fellow atheists! Or, use this as an excuse to get some good chai and discuss your latest project.
- We’ll try to claim one of the booths on the main floor. Second choice, upstairs. Look for the huge bag made from knitting scraps.
Saturday February 4 – Blood Drive – 8249-114 St – 1PM – Facebook
- Plan ahead for the next installment of our regular group blood donations!
- To make your appointment or ask if you’re eligible to donate, please call Canadian Blood Services: 1-888-2-DONATE (1-888-236-6283).
- Future blood drives will be held on the following dates:
- April 14, 2012
- June 23, 2012
- September 8, 2012