Our 5th Summer Solstice Party is coming up this Saturday at Hawrelak Park!
Most of what you need to know:
- Starts at 4pm at Picnic site #5 (the previous group might be clearing out as we arrive)
- City parks do not permit alcohol
What should you bring?
- Friends, children
- Potluck food-stuffs
- Your own grilling meat for the wood stoves
- Your own beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Outside/party games (there will at least be a Frisbee and bubbles)
- An umbrella if it looks like it may rain a little (we can hang out and eat inside the Pavilion, but cannot cook there)
The SEA has a stash of plates, napkins, and plastic cutlery.
We will also still be collecting donations at the Solstice party for our Ronald McDonald House dinner the day after.